Thank you for your interest in the School District of Jenkintown.
THE SCHOOL DISTRICT OF JENKINTOWN IS SEEKING APPLICANTS FOR THE FOLLOWING CO-CURRICULAR POSITION FOR THE 2016-17 SCHOOL YEAR: Indoor Track Coach
INTERESTED PERSONS SHOULD SUBMIT A LETTER OF APPLICATION TO MR. CHRIS O’BRIEN, SCHOOL DISTRICT OF JENKINTOWN, 325 HIGHLAND AVENUE, JENKINTOWN, PA 19046. DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS ON OR BEFORE DECEMBER 9, 2016. PRE-EMPLOYMENT PAPERWORK REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE ACT 34, ACT 151, ACT 114, TB TEST, AND ACT 168.
Links for Required Background Clearances:
Notice of Non-Discrimination
- The School District of Jenkintown does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, or age in its programs and activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups.
- The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies, Title VI, Title IX, Section 504, the Age Discrimination Act, the Boy Scout Act and Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act:
- Michelle Glennon, Director of Special Education/Student Services
- The School District of Jenkintown
- 325 Highland Avenue
- For further information on notice of non-discrimination, visit
- . For the address and phone number of the office that serves your area, or call 1-800-421-3481