Thank you for your interest in the School District of Jenkintown.
The School District of Jenkintown is seeking applicants for the following co-curricular positions for the 2017-18 school year: Middle School Soccer Coach and MS Assistant Soccer Coach. This position involves availability from 3 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. M-F for the months of September and October. Occasional travel games will involve an earlier start time. Interested persons should submit a letter of application via email to Mr. Thomas Roller. Applicants must have current (within the year) Acts 34, 151 and Federal Act 114 clearances, current TB test, and Act 168 background checks. Applications accepted until position filled. EOE
The School District of Jenkintown is seeking applicants for a part-time Assistant Teacher for a Child Care Program. This is a 10 month, 5 hour-a-day position and the pay will be $10.00/hour. The Assistant Supervisor will provide learning activities for children in the Child Care Program and foster a safe environment conducive to learning. Experience working with children in a school, daycare, or comparable setting preferred. High School Diploma or GED required and 30+ University or Post Secondary Credits Current clearances (Criminal, Child Abuse, and FBI) dated within the year required. Please send your resume and a cover letter to Mr. Keith Purcaro at [email protected]. The School District of Jenkintown is an equal opportunity employer and provider.
Links for Required Background Clearances:
Notice of Non-Discrimination
- The School District of Jenkintown does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, or age in its programs and activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups.
- The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies, Title VI, Title IX, Section 504, the Age Discrimination Act, the Boy Scout Act and Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act:
- Michelle Glennon, Director of Special Education/Student Services
- The School District of Jenkintown
- 325 Highland Avenue
- For further information on notice of non-discrimination, visit
- . For the address and phone number of the office that serves your area, or call 1-800-421-3481