Thank you for your interest in the School District of Jenkintown. At this time we do not have any openings.
The School District of Jenkintown is an equal opportunity employer and provider.
Links for Required Background Clearances:
Notice of Non-Discrimination
- The School District of Jenkintown does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, or age in its programs and activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups.
- The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies, Title VI, Title IX, Section 504, the Age Discrimination Act, the Boy Scout Act and Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act:
- Michelle Glennon, Director of Special Education/Student Services
- The School District of Jenkintown
- 325 Highland Avenue
- For further information on notice of non-discrimination, visit
- . For the address and phone number of the office that serves your area, or call 1-800-421-3481