Please join Michele Glennon in collaboration with Ms. Nadina Newman, Diane Perry from the PEAL Center, and Temple University will present the following workshops. The workshops will be held in the Community Room from 7:00-9:00 pm.
1. Vision for your Child-Temple University-Tuesday, September 12, 2017
2. Special Education Law-Individual with Disability Education Act (IDEA), Least Restrictive Environment (LRE)- Tuesday, September 26, 2017
3. The Evaluation, Re-evaluation Process and Assessments-Tuesday, October 10, 2017
4. Individual Educational Plan (IEP) and Chapter 15, 504 Accommodation Plans- Tuesday, October 24, 2017
5. Parent Supports, Wraparound Services, and Behavior Supports-November 14, 2017